قديم 25-09-2006, 06:00 AM   #31
بو معاذ
متداول نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2004
المشاركات: 449

افتراضي More on CCMI

Watch List for Monday 9-25-2006

My new big pick CCMI.

If you do nothing else today, make sure you research CCMI before you go to bed!

CMMI is a real ground floor opportunity and let me tell you why.

I believe CCMI is going to be bigger than the last direct to consumer medical company I profiled. That company had an explosive run of 270%. CCMI does more than just diabetes products, they are licensed pharmacy so they will be able to handle just about every medical need!!!

CMMI is launching their first phase advertising this week. CMMI just acquired the customer base for a mail order pharmaceutical business and will be converting these customers over.

CMMI is launching print advertising in Chicago to introduce their new line of urology products and services. CMMI expects each new patient we will generate $17,000 per year in annually recurring revenue with significant profit margins.

CCMI's main focus over the last few months has been to establish a solid management team to take the company to a new level. CCMI has already brought on a healthcare heavy weight from Liberty Medical.

Since June CCMI has made two acquisitions which includes: Diabetes Gold, a direct to consumer supplier of diabetes testing supplies and CarePharm a mail order pharmacy licensed in all 50 states.

As you may already know, my dad was diagnosed with Diabetes this year and the cost of supplies and medical insurance has gone through the roof. I never thought anyone in my family could be affected with a disease so I was surprised to find out that over 11 million people are affected with diabetes.

Liberty Medical a wholly owned subsidiary of PolyMedica Industries has seen it's shareholder equity go from under $10 to over $45 in the last five years. With Michael Mahoney from Liberty on board, CCMI should progress at accelerated rates.

CCMI expects to generate revenues of over $5 million over the next 12 months by conservative estimates.

CCMI currently offers, "one dollar a day expense" for diabetes control. This is well far below the national average of $2.50 charged by many other companies.

CCMI is able to bill Medicare and Medicaid and is entertaining opportunities in South America.

There are over 48 million uninsured and over 2.3 million uninsured suffer from diabetes. CCMI anticipates to tap this market and generate tremendous sales.

Less than a month ago CCMI announced a distributing and marketing agreement with Colopast Corp, the largest Urology product manufacturer in the world. This is a niche market that many have not touched. Based on test marketing, CCMI expects to generated 400-500 new patients in the six to nine months following the start of the marketing for this division.

Through its subsidiaries, Complete Care Medical, Inc., provides patients in all 50 states with lower cost alternatives for disease management, medical supplies and prescription pharmaceuticals. In addition, Complete Care Medicals discount services and medication program offers healthcare payers, healthcare providers, healthcare professionals and patients with easy access to utilization and compliance data in order to improve patient outcomes and improve quality of life.

Get more information on CCMI at: http://www.ccmedicalinc.com

Recent News:

Complete Care Medical Acquires National Mail Order Company's 14,000 Patient Customer Base
Market Wire (Tue, Sep 19)
Complete Care Medical to Launch First Phase of Advertising Campaign
Market Wire (Wed, Sep 13)
Complete Care Medical Announces Equity Stock Analysis Research Coverage
PrimeZone Media Network (Mon, Sep 11)
Complete Care Medical Signs Agreement With the Global Leader in Urology Product Manufacturing
Market Wire (Wed, Aug 30)
Complete Care Medical Initiates Aggressive Advertising Campaign
Market Wire (Mon, Aug 28)
Complete Care Medical Secures Significant Manufacturing Contracts for New Urology Division
Market Wire (Thu, Aug 24)
Complete Care Medical on Target to Increase Revenues by 400% Over the Next Twelve Months
Market Wire (Tue, Aug 22)
Complete Care Medical New COO Spearheads Debut of FDA Approved Products for New Urology Division
Market Wire (Thu, Aug 17)
Complete Care Medical Fills COO Position With Healthcare Industry Heavyweight
Market Wire (Tue, Aug 15)
بو معاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس