قديم 02-10-2006, 02:49 PM   #43
بو معاذ
متداول نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2004
المشاركات: 449

افتراضي Watch List for Monday 10-2-2006

Watch List for Monday 10-2-2006

My new big pick is NXSF

What do you get when you combine software, the world wide web, and eCommerce? You get NXSF.

In my opinion, I would not be surprised to see NXSF trade up to $1 in the next week or so. The volume has been increasing because smart money knows NXSF could be huge!!!

Remember paypal? I remember reading about them when they only had 3 employees. They process money online and was bought out by Ebay a few years ago and the founder retired a Billionaire!!

NXSF has all the ingredients to become a power house. Software that powers businesses on the web is a formula for success. NXSF's wholly owned subsidiary called OrderSuite and has one of the industry leading order processing software on the market.

OrderSuite is so robust it can process 1000's of orders a day. One of NXSF's biggest client processes up to 2,500 orders a day!!!

As more businesses continue to look to the web for growth, NXSF will lay the foundation for these companies to process, manage and fulfill orders.

NXSF recently appointed Kevin Owens as CEO, he brings 10 years of experience in technology marketing and operations management. Prior to his appointment as NXSF's CEO, Mr. Owens served as Chief Executive Officer and General Partner of the venture capital firm MCC:O2 Incorporated, a subsidiary of the global private equity company Moore, Clayton & Co. Inc.

"My vision for NexiaSoft over the next 12 months can be summed up in three basic concepts: acquisition, operational synthesis and revenue growth," stated Owens."

NXSF believes that its growth opportunities will come from three basic directions: 1) undervalued traditional commerce and retail businesses which have been slow to adopt technology yet yield consistent revenue growth; 2) technologies related to managing business transactions, both financial and logistical; and 3) the enabling effect that the coming wave of wireless based applications will have on urban and metropolitan based businesses.

Make sure you do your research on NXSF fast, this thing is on an uptrend and I believe it's going to move a lot more. Read up on the company at: http://www.nexiasoft.com

Recent News:

NexiaSoft, Inc. CEO, Kevin Owens, Outlines Company Goals and Vision
Market Wire (Thu, Sep 28)
NexiaSoft, Inc. Appoints Kevin Owens as Chief Executive Officer
Market Wire (Mon, Sep 25)
NexiaSoft, Inc. Changes the Name of Tamtech, Inc. to OrderSuite, Inc.
Market Wire (Fri, Sep 22)
NexiaSoft, Inc. Merges With Tamtech, Inc.
Market Wire (Fri, Sep 22)
NexiaSoft, Inc. Opens Trading on OTC Market
Market Wire (Thu, Sep 21)
بو معاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس