عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 19-01-2009, 05:35 AM   #10
lyjwow25
متداول جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 2

افتراضي randomize

Next up is Intercept the Reinforcements, which puts you back on a dragonhawk courtesy of Ayren.wow gold I generally take the opportunity to bomb the Dead Scar while I'm here too. But before that, cheap wow goldthe Blood Elves. Bombing the ships isn't too hard, world of warcraft goldas long as you throw your Flame Oil somewhere on the deck, buy wow gold it seems to give you credit. The cooldown is non-existent,world of warcraft gold so you can do it quickly and easy before landing on the Sin'loren. That's when things get a bit dicey.It looks like everyone lands on the Sin'loren, buy wow gold so if you're looking for reservists there, the deck is generally pretty bare. In better news, I found that the other two ships were usually much less camped. On the other hand, swimming over to them can be a pain, and only the Sin'loren has the Unrestrained Dragonhawk that flies you back to the Island.wow gold So, yeah, better hope you like swimming, or hope Blizzard decides to randomize where you land and put an unrestrained dragonhawk on every ship
lyjwow25 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس