للتسجيل اضغط هـنـا
أنظمة الموقع تداول في الإعلام للإعلان لديـنا راسلنا التسجيل طلب كود تنشيط العضوية   تنشيط العضوية استعادة كلمة المرور
تداول مواقع الشركات مركز البرامج
مؤشرات السوق اسعار النفط مؤشرات العالم اعلانات الشركات الاكثر نشاط تحميل

العودة   منتديات تداول > الادارة والاقتصاد > مـــنــــتــــــدى السلع و العملات والنفط

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 08-10-2004, 10:48 PM   #1
mr forex
خبير عملات

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2003
المشاركات: 184

افتراضي ريفكو و اف اكس سي ام تنزل من راس مالها

FXCM having problems?
Did anyone check the latest CFTC net capital figures?

FXCM's capital went down from 20 mil in July to 6 mil in August, that's a 70% drop in one month!!

Other brokers (GFT, CMC) seem to have taken a big hit as well. I wonder if it's the NFP effect...

رابط الخبر

http://www2.oanda.com/cgi-bin/msgboa...;f=16;t=002477

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mr forex ; 08-10-2004 الساعة 10:51 PM
mr forex غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-10-2004, 12:23 AM   #2
عماد
خبير عملات

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2004
المشاركات: 381

افتراضي مشاركة: ريفكو و اف اكس سي ام تنزل من راس مالها

أخي العزيز هذا خبر مهم..... لكن انت ركزت علي الحديث الاول لي العضوshellback): )ولكنك لم تشر الي الرد عليه من طرف ( in the felsh ) لذلك سوف انسخ هذا الرد حتي يرى الاخوة الرأيين معا حتي تضتح الامور لهم وعلي فكره انا لا اتعامل مع ريفكوا او fxcm حتي لا احد يتهمني بالدفاع عنهم ولكن غرضي توضيح للامور لوجهة نظر الطرفين

وشكرا
Shellback:

I really liked your past posts but what is your problem? Are you some shill for OANDA? I have had one of my accounts with REFCOFX for quite some time, and their staff, service is very impressive. You really must live in a narrow scope if this is the best you can come up with for a post. You’re a frigin idiot and WHO cares about comparisons! When REFCO was hit the other night I too was involved in a possible profit loss do to the system being down.(same as other posting here today-different pair) They not only reimbursed my account but followed it up with two very personal phone calls.
They have active on line help, and YES they have 3000 very skilled and friendly employees. Their platform is far superior to this hunk of crap you are so endeared to and the only reason I am here is because of a great forum. Sorry if you don't like this but here again, you are spreading BS to people for what reason I will never know. At least be HONEST about your facts!

Refco Group Ltd., LLC, USA is a diversified financial services organization with operations in 14 countries and accesses to 49 principal US and overseas exchanges. Refco Group through its subsidiaries ranks as the world's largest Non-Bank Futures Commission Merchant with nearly USD 4 billion in global client equity and a balance sheet size of USD $20 BILLION

Refco Futures (Canada) Ltd., [Refco Canada] is part of the Refco Group, Ltd., one of the largest commodity brokerage firms in the world. Refco Group is a diversified financial services organization with operations in 14 countries and an extensive global institutional client base. Refco Group's worldwide subsidiaries are members of principal U.S. and international exchanges, and are among the most active members of futures exchanges in Chicago, New York, London, Frankfurt, Paris and Singapore. In addition to its futures brokerage activities, Refco Group is a major broker of cash market products, including foreign exchange, foreign exchange options, government securities, domestic and international equities, merging market debt OTC financial and commodity products. Refco Group also maintains a significant presence in asset management, and ranks as one of the top global clearing firms.

With its head office located in the financial capital of Canada in Toronto, ON, Refco Canada also has regional offices in all major cities across Canada, from Vancouver to Montreal. Refco Canada provides its retail and institutional clients with innovative trading solutions, superior execution and seamless back office processing. In addition to being a participating organization of the Toronto Stock Exchange [TSE], the Toronto Futures Exchange [TSX] and the Montreal Exchange [ME], Refco Canada is also a member of the Investment Dealers Association of Canada {IDA] and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund [CIPF].

With customer equity exceeding $4 billion, more than 250,000 customer accounts and over 3,000 employees in 14 countries throughout the world, the companies of the Refco Group are committed to providing the highest quality service to clients ranging from small individual investors to some of the largest institutions in the world. As a member of the Refco Group, Refco Canada is able to provide constant reliability and liquidity to forex customers
عماد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-10-2004, 04:47 AM   #3
mr forex
خبير عملات

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2003
المشاركات: 184

افتراضي مشاركة: ريفكو و اف اكس سي ام تنزل من راس مالها

شكرا لتوضيحك اخي العزيز عماد و انا اسف انني لم اضع الرد الاخر (سقط سهوا )
لكن هنالك تضارب في اقوال العاملين في ريفكو من حيث تخفيض و مبررات راس المال
بالاضافة الى المشاكل الكبيرة التي تحدث بالسيستم عندهم مثل توقف التداول لساعات مثلا

و انا لم اقصد ان اذم بريفكو او غيرها فكل له عقل يفكر فيه

و تقبل احترامي اخي العزيز عماد
mr forex غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة